Dive into a refreshing bowl of Keto Coleslaw, a perfect blend of crunchy vegetables and creamy dressing. Made with vibrant green and purple cabbage, paired with the subtle sweetness of grated carrot, this coleslaw is not just a feast for the eyes but also for the palate. The dressing, a harmonious mix of mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and a hint of erythritol or stevia, brings a tangy and sweet dimension to the dish. With a sprinkle of celery seed, salt, and pepper, the flavors are elevated, making each bite a delightful experience.
What makes this coleslaw stand out is its keto-friendly profile. Boasting a high fat content primarily from the full-fat mayonnaise, it aligns perfectly with the keto dietary guidelines. While the total carbs might seem moderate at first glance, the high fiber content from the cabbage and carrots ensures the net carbs remain low, making it an excellent choice for those watching their carb intake.
Whether you’re on a strict keto diet or simply looking for a low-carb side dish, this Keto Coleslaw is a must-try. Its versatility allows for various add-ins, and as it sits in the fridge, the flavors intensify, promising a richer taste with every passing day. So, the next time you’re planning a BBQ or a family dinner, remember to whip up this coleslaw and watch it become the star of the show!
Table of Contents
In a large bowl, mix together the shredded green and purple cabbage.
Add in the grated carrot.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, erythritol/stevia, celery seed, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage and carrots. Toss well until evenly coated.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to meld.
- 1/2 small head green cabbage shredded
- 1/2 small head purple cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or more to taste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp erythritol or stevia
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp salta
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded green and purple cabbage.
- Add in the grated carrot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, erythritol/stevia, celery seed, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage and carrots. Toss well until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to meld.