What is the Keto Calculator?
Our keto calculator can help you to dial in your keto diet. This is a great tool for everyone from keto veterans that want to increase their weight loss to people new to keto and thinking about trying the keto diet. It's important that you get on the right track. That's what the keto calculator is all about.
This calculator is a tool that will give you a customized version of the keto diet that is right for your body type of food choices.
What is the Keto Diet?
The keto calculator is just a tool to help you get a specialized keto diet plan that you can stick to, but what is the keto diet? The keto diet is a low carb, high fat, and moderate protein diet. This diet puts your body into a state known as nutritional ketosis.
This is a state in which your body burns fat for fuel instead of blood sugar. The fat in your body us actually converted into a substance known as ketones.
Ketones are a chemical that your liver makes when there is an absence of carbohydrates in your diet. They are perfectly safe, assuming you don't have a condition like Type 1 diabetes.
The body switches over to using ketones for fuel and burns fat to create these ketones. This leads to the great weight loss that you see from people following a keto diet.
How Can I Get Started with the Keto Calculator?
We'll talk a little bit about what ketosis is and how it benefits the body below. However, if you're ready to get started with the keto calculator simply click here. Our custom calculator will walk you through all of the steps necessary to build a customized keto diet plan that is perfect for your body.
Simply enter your sex, food preferences, age, height, and weight. The keto calculator will churn the numbers and give you a diet plan exclusive to your body type and food preferences.
What are the Benefits of Ketosis?
The reason you'd want to use our keto calculator is that it puts you into ketosis. What are the benefits of ketosis though? Well, there are several benefits that the keto diet has over more traditional low fat or calorie-restricted diets. Here are a few of our favorite reasons.
- Keto diets reduce your appetite - One of the main issues with dieting is that people get extremely hungry. After your body switches to ketones, you will feel full longer. This causes you to eat less and eventually to reduce your overall caloric intake.
- Ketosis leads to more weight loss - Studies have shown that people lose more weight, faster, when they are on low carb diets. This is because ketosis puts your metabolism in supercharged mode. Instead of burning the sugar that you eat, the body will burn the fat that you want to get rid of for energy.
- In ketosis, abdominal fat is burned quickly - Many people have looked for "spot reduction" diets. This is burning fat from certain areas of the body. On ketosis, you are much more likely to burn abdominal fat that you are on other diets.
- Decreased triglycerides - High triglycerides are a well-known indicator of heart disease. The keto diet has been shown to reduce overall triglyceride levels in lab tests. Therefore, keto may be beneficial to fight against heart disease.
- Keto can increase the levels of good cholesterol - HDL is also known as "good cholesterol". One of the best ways to increase good cholesterol is to increase your fat intake. The keto diet includes a lot of fat, but by consuming this fat without carbohydrates, it increases good cholesterol and decreases the bad cholesterol in your bloodstream.
- Reduce blood sugar levels and prevent insulin resistance - Ketogenic diets are particularly helpful for those with type II diabetes. This is because it lowers the amount of blood sugar and insulin levels drastically. People on insulin often have to reduce their intake by 50% or more when they switch to a low carb diet.
- Keto lowers blood pressure - Elevated blood pressure is the silent killer. It causes damage to many organs such as the heart and kidney. High blood pressure can also lead to stroke. Low-carb diets are effective in reducing blood pressure and can help you live longer.
- Low carb diets fight against metabolic syndrome - This syndrome is becoming more and more common as people become overweight. It's a combination of obesity, elevated blood pressure, elevated fasting glucose, high triglycerides, and low good cholesterol. As we mentioned in the points above, keto diets help fight basically all of these issues.
- Keto helps with brain disorders - As part of ketosis, your brain is powered by ketones rather than sugar. It's been shown that this mechanism can help treat people with epileptic seizures. Many children have tested the keto diet and seen a reduction of as much as 50% in the number of seizures they had.
What are the Signs of Ketosis?
Once you fill out the keto calculator, you may be wondering how you will know if the diet plan is working and putting you into ketosis. One way to know is to test your urine with keto strips or test your blood with a ketone meter. These devices will give you an idea if your body is producing ketones, but that s not the only way to know.
First of all, if you reduce your carbohydrate intake to 30g of net carbs or less per day, you will pretty much end up on ketosis after a few days. Some people simply don't worry about testing and just make sure they stay under their carb allocation for the day.
If you're still curious if you are in ketosis after using the keto calculator, then there are some signs you can look for.
- Rapid weight loss - Of course, this is the main reason people use the keto calculator to put themselves into ketosis. Rapid weight loss a very good sign of ketosis.
- Bad smelling breath or urine - Some people report that you will get a "fruity" smell to your breath. Also, there can be an increase in the odor of urine. Neither of these is really a problem. They are both signs of your body excreting excess ketones.
- Appetite suppression - Another reason why keto is so effective is that you tend to have a reduced appetite. This is another one of those good side effects that lead to increased weight loss.
- Increased focus and energy - At first it may seem like you have less energy, then one day you might feel an enhanced sense of focus and energy. This is due to your brain switching over to using ketones. The up and down nature of blood sugar causes your energy levels to rise and dip. On ketones, the energy levels are much more stable.
- Digestive issues - Some people experience diarrhea or constipation when they first switch into ketosis. This is a short term symptom and will go away but a change to how you use the bathroom s a sign of ketosis.
- Excessive thirst - Your body will begin to flush out water when you go into ketosis. You may become more thirsty than usual. This is a good sign, just keep drinking your water or low carb drink options and stay hydrated.
Is the Keto Diet Safe?
The short answer is yes. For most people, the keto diet is safe and effective. It's becoming much more common. If you have certain medical conditions, like type I diabetes, you shouldn't use the keto diet. As with all diet and health regimens, we recommend talking to your doctor after using the keto calculator to come up with your keto diet plan.
One of the risks of keto is that you might find that you are losing weight too quickly. Believe it or not, that can be a bad thing. If you are losing massive amounts of weight rather quickly, then you might want to up your calorie intake or introduce cheat meals to your keto diet.
The best thing about the keto calculator is that it recommends the perfect amount of calories and macronutrients so that you can reach your goals safely.
What Will I Get From the Keto Calculator?
The keto calculator will take your information, body type, and dietary preferences and build you an 8-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs. These meals are specifically tailored to meet the macronutrient requirements based on your input.
You'll get a nutrition plan with a variety of food types that include healthy vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that help to boost the keto diet.
The meals are all based on your personal preferences to make this diet the most enjoyable diet you've ever been on. The keto calculator's advanced algorithms will build detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions. This makes meal preparation easier than ever before. You don't even need prior cooking experience.
You get a downloadable shopping list that will detail every single ingredient that you need for the next 7 days. Plus there are even options to customize each meal to suit your tastebuds. You'll learn how to reach your goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way possible with the keto calculator.
This is a custom service that helps many men and women all over the world turn their lives around. We've seen thousands of people improve their health and their figure using these custom keto meal plans. This tool uses scientific research and proven studies to create personalized ketogenic diet plans that maximize fat burning via the correct calories and macronutrients for each individual.
What Are People Saying About the Keto Calculator Meal Plans?
Thousands of people have tried the keto calculator and used the meal plans to lose weight. Here are just a few of the reviews on the meal plans.
As of today I've lost 35 pounds, I have no hunger pangs and mentally I feel sharp as a pin. This is definitely going to become a 'way of life' for me as it's so easy to follow…
All my meals are planned out for me and I even get a downloadable shopping list with all the ingredients I need for the weekly shop so it really is a doddle. - Katy Thompson, UK
I'm 4 weeks into my custom keto diet plan and I've lost 14 pounds which I must say is pretty incredible, it's actually amazing watching my body transform into something I am actually proud of rather than something I have always tried to cover up. - Jessica Grey, US
I've struggled with my weight my whole life and it's safe to say that I've tried a LOT of diets... The Keto diet is the only one I've managed to stick to and the weight is literally melting off my body.
Unlike other diets where I am feeling hungry all day and food is constantly on my mind, the keto diet has completely eliminated this, I actually NEVER feel hungry with this way of eating!
I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me. - Gary Best, Canada
I Want to Get Started with the Keto Calculator!
Well, we aren't surprised that you want to get a jumpstart on your keto diet. The keto calculator is the perfect tool to get you on a diet plan that works for you and will put you into ketosis, the fat-burning mode. If you want to get started with our keto calculator just click the oversize button below to try it. You've got nothing to lose, except the weight that is.