This recipe for Keto-friendly peanut butter pie is ideal if you’re searching for a sweet and delicious treat that won’t make you feel bad. It is quick and easy to prepare with only five ingredients and is the ideal dessert for any celebration. You won’t need to be concerned about compromising your diet or way of life because this dish not only delivers on flavor but is also low in carbohydrates. Learn how to create this delectable and simple Keto peanut butter pie by reading on!
Table of Contents
The Keto Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Keto peanut butter pie has a creamy, rich flavor reminiscent of classic peanut butter pie. The crust is made with a crunchy almond flour and coconut combination that adds a pleasant nutty flavor while the filling is made with creamy peanut butter and a hint of sweetness from granulated sugar-free sweetener. The end result is a delicious, indulgent treat that is sure to satisfy any peanut butter lover!
Ingredients for the crust:
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz butter
- 2 tsp arrow root (or cornstarch)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
Ingredients for the filling
- 3 eggs
- 6 oz butter
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener /erythritol
- 2-3 teaspoon liquid stevia (or omit and double monk fruit)
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 T vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Ingredients for peanut butter layer
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (unsweetened/natural)
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1 T sweetener / 1 t liquid stevia (to taste)
- 2-3 t vanilla extract (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350. Have butter room temp and set out eggs.
- Food process crust ingredients together. Press out into oiled pie pan. (I used a glass one and just wiped olive oil lightly in mine.) Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown and firm, using tinfoil to prevent the edges from burning if needed.
- Whisk eggs and sweetener over double broiler, taking it on and off the heat to prevent the eggs from scrambling. They will become paler in color, thick, and foamy on the top. It could take 5-10 minutes. Set aside to chill.
- Cream butter with hand-mixer, add vanilla extract and pinch salt.
- Melt chocolate over double broiler, allow to cool slightly.
- Mix chocolate mixture into creamed butter, adding 1/3 mixture at a time.
- Add eggs into mixture the same way.
- Taste and adjust if needed.
- Pour into pie shell. Chill in fridge one hour.
- Heat coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and sweetener over low/med heat. Allow sweetener to melt if needed, adjust to taste. Pour over chocolate layer. (I used an all-natural peanut butter, which gave the peanut butter layer a grainy look, but saved a couple grams of sugar)
- Set in fridge a few hours, or overnight.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 325
- Fat: 28g
- Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 7g
Keto Peanut Butter Pie Recipe is Great for Low Carb Diets
A low carb diet is great for individuals who like to make keto peanut butter pie. This sweet dish is heavy in fat and low in carbohydrates, yet it still has all the flavor of a classic peanut butter pie. A low-carb pre-baked crust, a rich peanut butter mousse, and a sugar-free whipped cream topping make up this delectable sugar-free dessert. It’s an excellent method for enjoying a delicious dessert without ruining your diet.
The sugar-free crust and the rich peanut butter mousse are the two primary components of Keto Peanut Butter Pie. Almond flour, coconut flour, and melted butter are used to make the crust. Cream cheese, peanut butter, and a sugar-free sweetener are used to make the mousse. These ingredients work together to provide a smooth, creamy texture that will satisfy even the pickiest sweet palate.
You may customize your Keto Peanut Butter Pie by adding different toppings to suit your preferences. The toppings for the pie can include chopped nuts, sugar-free chocolate chips, and low-carb caramel sauces, to name a few. Use sugar-free whipped cream if you like a lighter garnish. If you want to consume as few carbs as possible, this is ideal.
Everyone who eats the dish is guaranteed to love the simple-to-make keto peanut butter pie. It may be consumed guilt-free due to its high fat and low carbohydrate content. The nicest thing about this dessert is that it can be prepared in advance and kept for up to three days in the refrigerator. As a result, you can always have a tasty treat available.
Low carb dieters should consider making keto peanut butter pie. It is certain to satiate cravings and help you stick to your diet thanks to its great flavor combination. Consequently, the next time you’re craving something sweet, try this low-carb, sugar-free dessert. You won’t be sorry!
This recipe for Keto Peanut Butter Pie is a fantastic way to indulge your sweet taste while still following the keto diet. This no-bake dish is super simple to create and includes items you can get at any grocery store. This pie is guaranteed to be a favorite with family and friends thanks to the smooth peanut butter filling and flaky almond shell. So go ahead and enjoy a slice of this delectable Keto Peanut Butter Pie while feeling proud of yourself for following the keto diet.