Are you interested in trying Keto Krate? Wondering if Keto Krate is right for you and how the alternatives compare? Then you need to read this post. We'll talk about the benefits of Keto Krate and how it compares to the competition.
If you're interested in other monthly keto subscription boxes be sure to check out our post on the best keto boxes.
What is Keto Krate?
Keto Krate is a monthly keto subscription box. Each month they send you a box packed with savory and sweet keto snacks plus $20 or more in keto-related coupons. Each snack is hand-selected to ensure it fits into a keto diet. For the most part, snacks are 5g of net carbs or less, usually much less. The snacks selected for keto box have to be gluten-free, maltitol-free, and aspartame-free
Make sticking to your diet much easier with Keto Krate. This selection of delicious keto snacks will help kill your cravings for sweet or savory foods that are packed with carbs. You can get the enjoyment of real flavor without the guilt of carbs.
One of the worst parts of a keto diet is monotony. Eating the same things day in and day out can really be a drag. With Keto Krate you get to mix up your diet with new snacks delivered each month.
How Does Keto Krate Work?
Keto Krate is a monthly subscription box. They find only the best keto-friendly snacks from all around the world and package them up for you each month. These snacks are carefully curated and selected for your box each month. Plus each month you'll receive coupons and discounts that are worth $20 or more. Then the box is shipped directly to your home (or wherever you choose) each month.
You also get VIP access to Keto Krate's member-only keto shop. You get the box, the coupons, and the store access for $39.99 per month. Sign up for Keto Krate today. Plus you get free shipping to the USA.
What Keto Krate Alternatives Are There?
Maybe Keto Krate isn't for you. There have been some mixed reviews of the service. For the most part, Keto Krate will probably fit your needs but there are some other keto boxes on the market that might be even better. Here are some of our top choices for keto boxes. If you're interested in a longer review of these boxes check out our post on Keto Krate Alternatives.
Keto Delivered - Top Pick
- Get small-batch, keto-friendly snacks delivered for less than $1.50 per day. They serve up plenty of variety with 5-7 different keto snacks each month. Not only does Keto Delivered send you the best keto food each month, but they also include some great keto recipes for you to try out.
- Try Keto Delivered Today!
My Keto Snack Box
- Load up on low carb snacks with this great keto snack box subscription from My Keto Snack Box. You'll receive a wide variety of products that gives you a chance to enjoy some low-carb, guilt-free snacks that are also delicious. You'll get 6-8 snacks per month and each item has less than 5g of net carbs per serving. Plus free shipping.
- Try My Keto Snack Box Now!
The Keto Box
- Are you having trouble maintaining your keto diet? Then The Keto Box is for you. You'll get 7-10 keto goodies each month. This will allow you to try something new and different to break up your boring keto diet. The creators of this box follow the keto diet and handpick every single item that they send to you. These boxes are packed with low carb items that can be hard to find.
- Try The Keto Box Now!
Keto 4 All
- A great choice for a monthly keto subscription box. Everything is carefully curated and guaranteed to be 100% keto-friendly. Formerly known as Keto Can, Keto 4 All includes low carb, moderate protein, and high-fat foods that perfectly fit the macros of the keto diet. You'll also get monthly challenges and recipes to help break up the monotony of your keto diet.
- Try Keto 4 All Now!
Keto Black Box
- This is one of the newer keto boxes on the market and it's receiving rave reviews. It's a monthly subscription box that features the most delicious low carb and keto-friendly snacks. You get a curated selection of chips, candy, crackers, cookies, jerky, chocolate, or nuts each month. Every snack is 5g of carbs or less and will fit perfectly into your keto diet.
- Try Keto Black Box Now!
John Ward has been experimenting with low carbohydrate diets since the early 2000s. He successfully used a low carb diet to lose 50lbs in the past and currently follows a keto diet for a variety of reasons including general health and managing mood levels.